The reason why I said that is the opposite of what you think. Sigh):
Blue’s the cutest teacher ever! He told us to wear earmuffs for the cold, &when we told him that he forgot to delete one of the answers to the quiz, he was like “It’s ok, that means all of you’ll get at least 1/15.” (:
The pretty cookie that Nick baked & gave me during Chinese(: (Ok la, actually his sis décor-ed it)

Vday’s going to be fun(someone’s helping someone deliver 7roses to someone! Hoho) Grace made presents&wrote letters til her finger blistered): much love!(: As usual, I’ll be super guilty for taking without giving xP Going town with og after Bridge MR’T to buy furry pencil cases! We shall reach Leech’s house pretty late but she said her friends went at TWO freakin’ am before so :DD Haven’t touched my sleeping bag in years, should I just use my dear old groundsheet? :D Take5 on Fri then Guniang’s house& hopefully, Island Creamery! Fabuloso(:
The guys in my og were ‘secretly’ practicing the song they’re going to sing for us tmr, damn sweet la(:
(This post’s so full of smileys I feel rather appalled:D)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home